_

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Prayers from Holy Spirit Fraternity

Hi ladies
 
My Friend Sherrie who almost died last year due to an infection that ran rampid through her body had to go to the emergency room this morning because she has not been feeling well and her surgeon insisted she come. Her sister Tefta just told me she is sleeping and her blood pressure is very low. We are all very worried about her and I am asking you to please pray for her and add her to your prayer lines. 
 
Thank you
 
Love
Kim

+

Hi Pat, I just had a call from dear Lorraine Young's daughter.  Lorraine is in Bridgeport Hospital and in Intensive Care, and not doing too well.  She is having difficulty breathing.  She believes her time is limited.  The one thing she wanted was her Franciscan community to pray for her.  So thank you for putting her on the Franciscan prayer line.  I will put her on my prayer lines so that she is well covered.  God bless her, and God bless you, and thank you.  Love, Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please pray for us...

People ask us to pray, and so in faith, we lift our prayers to the Father: