_

Friday, October 3, 2014

Prayers from the OFS Holy Spirit Fraternity

Praise God!  Chris Johnson's son, Ian is on the mend.  Please keep Ian in your prayers for his total restoration of health and for peace of mind and heart for him and the entire family.  Thank you.

+

A "friendly reminder" to pray for my sister-in-law Judi Heile who is battling breast cancer.  She will have surgery today in Cincinnati.
Also, I ask for prayers for my sister-in-law, Pat who has had a long battle with lymphoma/leukemia and has been in the hospital for over a week now.  She is not doing well and is in the final stages of this disease.
Pray for successful surgery for Judi and peace of mind and heart for her, Pat, and their families and friends as they undergo their medical challenges and inner strength.  Thank you.
God Bless!
PAX - Pat Heile, OFS

+

Dear Pat and all:

I hope everyone are well.  I do miss of all you greatly.

  I'm writing to ask for prayers for healing and peace for my son Ian who is at St. Vs and struggling with some heavy challenges.

Pax et bonum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please pray for us...

People ask us to pray, and so in faith, we lift our prayers to the Father: